Tuesday 21 July 2015

The Brambles, 13 - 19 July 2015

Hello :) It's time to catch up at The Brambles. This week I managed to get some photos of a beautiful meadow brown butterfly. There have been quite a few in the garden since I took these photos too, which is great.

The Brambles, 13 - 19 July 2015
Thank you for stopping by, if you'd like to share what is going on in your garden or local area add a comment and/or link in comments below. Have a wonderful week and I hope that you manage to spot some butterflies too. Natasha :)

P.S. This weeks log book was created with the following beautiful kits by Lynne Anzelc Designs: Shutterbug, Journey, A Scrap of Yellow, Back to Basics and Tatty Treasures.

4 comments:

  1. I love this Natasha - I think this layout is one of my favourite of favourites, if you know what I mean :)
    Beautiful photos and just love everything else too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I just love Lynne's kits for creating my log book pages with, and the kits I used this month just worked so well together :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous love the butterfly and your layout is fantastic as ever, also this is a gorgeous kit.xx:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love the colours of this butterfly :)

      Delete