Sunday 10 November 2013

Bird, wildlife and flower log, 4-10 November 2013

A few of the photos I've taken since May when I started the blog. I created the frame in Craft Artist and it's my first attempt at something like this and I am quite pleased with the result.

The Brambles Collage © 2013 Natasha Forder
Back to the garden... Today I saw five goldfinches which is quite a lot for The Brambles. They were on all the seed feeders and hung around for ages. Today has also been busy for the nuthatch's, two have been around for most of the day. It's still quiet for blackbirds and squirrels. Otherwise nothing new to add.

Birds Wildlife and Insects Flowers
Great spotted woodpecker - female Grey squirrels Rose
Chaffinch, male, female Slug Coreopsis grandiflora rising
Greenfinch - male, female
Coreopsis sunray
Blue tit - adult
Gaillardia sunburst yellow
Great tit - adult
Gaura cherry brandy
Coal tit

Dunnock - adult

Robin - adult

Magpie - adult

Crow - adult

Woodpigeon - adult, juvenile

Collared dove - adult

Nuthatch

Blackbird - juvenile

Goldfinch

No comments:

Post a Comment